Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Can't Believe It is Thursday...

This week has flown by. I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday. I'm not complaining though. SIL finally got out of the hospital today. The girls and I picked her up this afternoon. She sounds 100 times better, and I'm glad that she is feeling better. She goes home tomorrow. The kids are going to miss her even though they didn't get to see too much of her. I'm really glad that she got to come and visit. I just wish she hadn't gotten sick.

I don't know what happened to me yesterday. I felt like I had been ran over by a truck though. I was throwing up, had aches and chills, and felt plain horrible. I really was just wanting to die. I hated being touched because it would send pain all over my body.

Hubster's new location doesn't allow him the same internet access that he was having. That means I don't get to see him on Skype any more. I would love to see his face. I really miss seeing him.




1 comment:

  1. sorry about not getting to skype anymore! that stinks... I didn't know about the Kohl's power hour either. Where do you get the 15% coupon?

    ReplyDelete