Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Monday!

Just lets me know that we are at the beginning of a new week. It means another week has passed. I'm ready for this to be done.

MIL and SIL made it in on Thursday. SIL wasn't feeling well, so we stopped and got her some medicine. She went with us on Friday while we went and did a little Christmas shopping for the kids. MIL and I went to Walmart at midnight Saturday to get the Wii with the $50 gift card. We got the only one that they had. On Saturday, SIL was sick. She was running a fever, coughing, and throwing up. She stayed home while we went and did some more running around. Didn't really get very much except for a Christmas tree. We came home and my mom, MIL, and the kids put it up. I really didn't want any thing to do with it. Sunday we made it to the evening service only at church. I just didn't have the gumption to make it to Sunday morning service. Just having a rough time of it right now. Got home, and SIL asked me to take her to the ER about 10 PM. I took her while MIL stayed with the kids. She was admitted for pneumonia. No idea when she will be getting out of the hospital. MIL is scheduled to go home tomorrow. I will be making sure SIL is taken care of while MIL is home. I'm tired because I got a whopping 3 hours of sleep. I have to get up at 6 AM to take MIL to the airport in the morning. I'm ready for things to get back to normal. The kids though have enjoyed MaMaw being here. They wish that Aunt C was feeling better. She never gets sick. Aunt C was very upset with how bad that she was feeling. I'm hoping that she gets out of the hospital sooner rather than later.

I'm ready for 2009 to be over. I'm looking forward to 2010 and having Hubster home. Not much longer hopefully. Not much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment