Tuesday, December 29, 2009

UGH!

That is all I have to say. Well, no I really do have more to say than that. I guess the deployment gremlins that have stayed away for the past 2 months decided to rear it's ugly head. Those stupid, stupid gremlins.

Day started off pretty good. I met a couple of other Seabee wives for a movie and lunch. We went and saw Sherlock Holmes. While I was in the movies, Hubster texted me. I didn't get to chat with him but for a few minutes. He told me he would try and get back online after the movie was over. I never heard from him again. I guess he either couldn't get through, or he fell asleep. I don't know what happened, but I certainly don't like it when I don't get a chance to talk to him. It just puts a pall over my day. One of the wives and I were going to go and do something after the movie, but KB's friend's mom called. She wanted to know when I was going to come and get him. It had started to snow. Yes, we have had snow 2 times in 5 days. We aren't supposed to get snow 2 times in 5 days. That is unheard of. I guess it is all that global warming.

Got home with all of the kids, and I was sitting upstairs when TB started hollering my name. Seems that the toilet was overflowing, and we had about an inch of water in the upstairs bathroom. I ran to Lowe's to buy a shop vac to get the water up, and the water was pouring through the light fixture downstairs along with 2 other little spots on the ceiling. The toilet upstairs isn't working, and I'm not sure if one of the girls didn't happen to put something in the toilet. I have no idea. Going to go and get a better plunger tomorrow, and hope that it will cure the problem .

Internet has not been working properly since Sunday. I called and we got it fixed. Glad that it is fixed. I prefer to play on the internet in my bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment