Monday, February 1, 2010

The Weekend

Friday we found out that KB made it to district in speech. My mom was telling me that they announced it after flag ceremony at school. He was jumping up and down because he was so excited. I wish I could have seen him.

Saturday my aunt and uncle came over. My uncle was taking the boys for the afternoon. He took them to Main Event to bowl and play video games. They had so much fun. My aunt went with my mom and me to JC Penny's to get the baby shower gift and to eat some lunch at TGIFridays. We asked them if they wanted to stay for supper, so we had an impromptu birthday party for KB's birthday. It was fun.

Yesterday was another Seabee wife's baby shower. It was allot of fun. We did make it not only to the early service at church but Sunday School. I'm really enjoying our Sunday school class. I can't wait for Hubster to get home to enjoy it with me. I'm sure he will.

Hubster was telling me that he got me a painting for my birthday, and I acted like a spoiled brat when he told me. Last night I felt like a terrible person. I was disappointed in myself. I was complaining to the other wives at the party, and I shouldn't have. That was not right of me. By the time I got home, I felt about 2 inches tall. I had to send him an email apologizing for every thing including the talking about his choice of gifts. He had heard me say that I liked something, so when he found it where he was it he got it. I should love it for just that reason. That he remembered me saying that I liked something. Now, I'm going to cry all over again. I really still feel terrible about it. My marriage is much more important to me than a stupid gift. I wouldn't do any thing to ruin that.

I woke up with a headache this morning. I'm so tired of waking up with them. I just want them to stop. I really don't know how much more of the headaches I can take. I can feel the knots in my shoulders and neck. I don't know if that is part of the problem or not.

We also made it through another month. Very excited about that. We can officially say another month has bitten the dust, and February is a short month. Woo Hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment