Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ahhh, It's Tuesday...

and I found out today that my kid free weekend is not going to happen tonight. UGH! What can you say? I knew that something was nagging at me about the date, and then tonight I realized what it was. There is a big fundraiser at the school. My mom is required to attend, and it is a kid free zone. Again, UGH! I'm ready to give up.

Monday we cleaned house all day. It was so much fun, but at least it is clean. I also made dental appointments for all 4 kids. They go next Monday for their initial appointment. I'm sure that will be loads of fun with all 4 of them.

I had to go to the dentist today because of a terrible toothache. She ended up pulling it. I was afraid it was going to cost me a pure fortune, but it was only $16. My jaw though is hurting like the dickens tonight. Along with what feels like fire inside my mouth. The same thing happened when my wisdom teeth were pulled.

I finally got to chat with Hubster today. He texted me just as I was getting ready to sit in the dentist chair, so I didn't get to chat long. Told him I was getting ready to have a tooth pulled, and that I had to go. He ended up texting me again around noon to make sure that I was okay.

Going to get my hair done on Friday. I can't wait. I also have an appointment with a weight loss place on Friday afternoon. Their concept sounds interesting, so I will hear what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment