Thursday, February 25, 2010

Funkilicious...

Think that is going to be my new word because I'm certainly stuck in one. We are at that point in the deployment where the end is close enough to taste but to far away to actually feel. I'm ready for Hubster to be home. I want him here beside me tomorrow as I attend the funeral of a fellow sailor who passed away last week.

Hubster has called the last couple of days because he doesn't have internet. It has been lovely to talk to him, but I can tell that he is in a funkilicious mood too. I worry about him. His ankle is really bothering him, and I'm not sure what the medical plan will be on it. He doesn't complain about aches and pains, and when he tells me it hurts, I know it hurts.

The girls are doing good. BG got another tooth. It is just now breaking the gum, so she is up to a whopping 6 teeth. KG will be 3 in March, and I haven't planned any thing for her birthday. I don't even know what to plan. I was hoping that she would be potty trained by now.

The boys are doing good too. They actually got to talk to Hubster today on the phone. I was so glad. I think that is the first time they have gotten to talk to him since Christmas.

I've got to run and get some new shoes for the funeral for tomorrow. I don't have any good black shoes. I'm not in the mood to shop either, so this doesn't sound appealing to me at all. I will though because it needs to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment