Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hubster Informed Me...

that I haven't blogged in a while, and he was wanting to know when I would update the blog. I've been busy and sick. I will do my best to remember every thing that has happened.

Thursday was my birthday. Hubster sent me flowers that were so pretty. My SIL ordered a cake for me to pick up and sent the money via Western Union to pay for it. I thought that was so sweet. Normally the person gets to pick out where they want to eat for supper or at the very least what we are having. My mom ended up fixing potato soup, and I didn't even eat supper. I felt so bad, that it didn't really matter any way. I had a horrible headache, and I was trying to finish getting ready for KB's sleepover. I did end up going and buying a 42 inch lcd tv. I decided that we needed to make it out of the stone age. I also got KB Rockband 2 for his birthday. It had nothing to do with the fact that I was wanting to play with it myself.

Yesterday Nita came to visit with her two girls. KB ended up with 5 boys coming over to stay the night. I had 9 kids by myself last night, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with how well they were behaved. They didn't start arguing with each other till this morning around 9. The kids had pizza. We made popcorn with the popcorn maker that Southwest Airlines gave all of the Seabee families. The kids watched a couple of movies and played Wii. I think every body had a good time. At least that is what they told me when they came into my room at 1 AM. KB did tell me it was his best birthday ever. I guess that is saying something.

Today was just grocery shopping day. Nothing exciting about that. I did get the girls some pants and shirts for $1.30 a piece on base. They are super cute, and I never thought I would see the day that KG would wear a 4t. I can't believe my baby is going to be 3 in a little over a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment