Tuesday, February 9, 2010

He Didn't Allow the Money to Burn...

a hole in his pocket. KB had birthday money that he just had to spend. What did he want? He wanted me to take him to a pawn shop, so that he could get an electric guitar. I took him yesterday, and he got one. Now, I just have to get him lessons.

I don't know what is wrong with BG, but she is a bear. She woke up last night and screamed for over an hour. This morning she wants me to do nothing but hold her. Other wise she cries. She is sitting in my lap now pushing buttons. I'm wondering if her mouth is bothering her.

I got our income taxes filed yesterday. It made me sick knowing how much less money we made. At least I do know that we are okay since all the bills are paid.

I'm so tired this morning from not sleeping last night. That I' really hoping that both girls will take a nap today because I want one. I'm pooped. Me not sleeping again is getting old.


No comments:

Post a Comment