Monday, February 22, 2010

Ahhhh, Am I Glad today is done...

I decided that today I was going to start potty training KG. She has no desire what so ever to potty train, but she was excited because she got to pick out some Dora panties this past weekend. We started off gung ho. She put on her panties. She would go and sit on the toilet. She loves to sit on the toilet. Now getting her to actually use the toilet is a different story. After 3 accidents in a 2 hour time period plus chasing around BG who decided today that she was going to become a stripper, I was done with the potty training.

BG has learned how to strip naked. She took off her diaper at least 4 times, and 2 of those times she pooped. Once in her bed and once on the floor. She loves to run around without any clothes on. What kid doesn't though? It has been one of those days.

Combine that on top of them not napping today, and I am beat. They both were handfuls today. Usually I have one or the other that is in to every thing, but today it was both of them. Just glad that the day is over and the kids are in bed and asleep.

I haven't heard from Hubster since Saturday. Anxiety is starting to niggle at me. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I'm hoping to hear something from him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment