Thursday, February 18, 2010

It was a Better Day...

Even though I'm sick now. I feel like death warmed over. My jaw hurts, and I'm hoping it is just because that I've been hit 2 times now and not dry socket. Oh please Lord, do not let it be dry socket. That would not be good on top of the congestion, the cough, and the stuffy nose that I now have.

It was a better day in our house. Thankfully. Every thing seems to be right with the world for now. Hubster called this afternoon. It was the first time that he has called in 2 weeks. It was so nice to hear his voice. I don't think words can describe how wonderful it was to see the odd looking number pop up, and to know that it was going to be Hubster. My heart did that little skip of a beat. The girls knew right away that Daddy was on the phone. They were both all over me telling me that they were wanting to talk to Daddy. I had to chase down KG. She had the phone and went and hid in her cottage. She told me to shut the door that she was on the phone.

I was thinking today about how I react when I hear Hubster's voice on the phone. How that it instantly brightens my day. It makes every thing better. That there is nothing that I can't do. I don't know if he realizes how important he is to me. I get my strength through him. He is my motivation to keep going. Here I go getting all sappy again. I'm just ready for him to be home. Just knowing that he supports me and loves me unconditionally is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment