Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sigh...

I don't even know where to begin. Do I start with the news I saw today? Do I start with the horrible afternoon with my Mother? I just want to go to hibernate and come out when this deployment is over.

BG accidentally hit me in the jaw. The jaw that had the tooth pulled. Oh how it hurt. The girls were into every thing, and I mean every thing. KG dumped out a whole bottle of salt. BG dumped out the cat food yet again. I try my best to keep them upstairs. That way the downstairs stays clean. That meant that I vacuumed the upstairs 4 different times. I was fixing the girls lunch when I turned around to see KG standing on top of the stove. She was fixing herself lunch. She knows how to operate the microwave. The girl is 2. I'm just glad that the stove wasn't hot.

Portion removed for now.

I want to move, but not knowing what is going on with Hubster puts a damper on that. I have no idea what is going to happen with him, and I don't want to get into a place where all I have to do is move to another city. It just isn't pretty. I'm really at a loss.

The boys are doing good though. I think. Maybe they aren't. I'm feeling inadequate where they are concerned. I don't know if I'm doing a good job with them. Every time I turn around I think or I hear, "They wouldn't do that if Daddy was home." I know that. I'm just getting beat down with it.

On a happy note though. If you didn't watch Shaun White in the halfpipe, try to find it on Youtube. Oh my goodness, that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment