Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Has it Really Been 2 days...

since I last blogged. It seems like it has been longer than that. There really isn't much going on around here. Yesterday I had an OB appointment and had to register the van. I was at the OB for 2 hours. I wasn't expecting a full exam. Boy was I wrong. She had to make sure every thing was where it was supposed to be. She came into the room and just sat and talked to me for a good 15 minutes. She was saying that she was having a terrible day, and it was nice just to sit and talk. She really is great. After that it was on to the tax office to get tags. I was impressed that I was in there for only 30 minutes. There were a lot of people in there, and they were moving pretty fast. I got that taken care of which is the most important thing. Now, I just have to get it fixed.

We are already at Wednesday which is church night for us. I'm looking forward to church. I love going to church. It refreshes me and prepares me for the rest of the week. People should really try it. I think they would like it. There are so many misconceptions about it. I also know that there are people that don't have a church like mine where people are so friendly.

Other than that not much going on here. Just trudging through each day. Missing Hubster. Ready for him to be home only then to worry about what he is going to do.

We are still waiting on 2 different w2s in order to file our income taxes. They need to hurry up and get here. I'm ready to plan our vacation.

My nephew found out yesterday that his fiancee, or whatever she is, is due on September 7. He got to see the sonogram and heartbeat with her yesterday. He was happy. His mom was not.

I have lots to do today and some bills to go pay. I love paying bills. It is my favorite activity in the world. It ranks up there with going to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment