Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

Why do you ask? It is because we got 12.5 inches of snow yesterday. It is the most snow ever in a 24 hour period. They called off school for today. The boys were lucky though. The teachers were taking the kids outside to play in the snow every couple of hours at school. That usually doesn't happen. They had so much fun. The snow is magical. Even my mom, who is a grouchy soul, loved the snow. It does look like a magical wonderland. The nice thing is that it doesn't feel bitterly cold outside. I will try and post some pictures on here when I can.

All of the kids are still doing good. KG has laryngitis. She sounds terrible when she talks, or I should say when she tries to talk.

I was thinking yesterday about how incredibly close we are getting to the end. It finally feels like we are getting there. I'm ready for it to be over. I also over the last few days realized that I just don't belong. My life changed dramatically three years ago. What used to interest me the last deployment no longer does. The change has made me a 100 times happier. I am happier today in my marriage than I have ever been before. I'm by far the luckiest woman alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment