Sunday, February 7, 2010

Okay...

All of that uproar over the Tim Tebow ad, and I'm trying to figure out why. I was waiting for this ad that was horrific and horrible and just demeaning. I didn't see any of that. If I hadn't known that this was a "pro-life" ad, I wouldn't have known what it was for. I would have thought it was an ad for Focus on the Family. Which I already know what kind of group they are as do most people.

I was able to chat online with Hubster during most of the Superbowl. He was only interested in the commercials, so he was on youtube and hulu watching them as they finished. I think the KGB Sumo was my favorite one. I laughed at that one.

The kids have really tested my patience today. TB made a huge mess in the kitchen. Then the girls were just downright cranky. My family room is still a total disaster from yesterday. Going to get that cleaned up tomorrow. That is on top of TB not making it to church this morning because he couldn't find his shoes. Then my parents took him to breakfast at Cracker Barrel. I told them that they shouldn't have taken him. He didn't deserve to go. We got TB's science fair project started. I hope it actually turns out. He is going to take pictures of it every day to show the progress.

Sunday school and church today was wonderful. Our Sunday School teacher gave us homework. I really love how Sunday school seems to be more interactive now. We are studying about David, and it just started. Looks like it is going to be an amazing subject along with the Church Alive series that pastor is preaching on. Church is just great right now. I'm glad that at least Hubster is getting the sermons.

I'm just now starting to get a headache today. Took some Excedrin. The medicine that my doctor has me on for my blood pressure has a diuretic in it also. This is pulling off the water, but it is also making me cramp up in my stomach and legs at night. It really does hurt. I'm trying to be conscience of the fact that I'm supposed to be eating more fruits and vegetables. I'm really, really trying my best.

It is my job around here to fix meals. Tomorrow we are going to be having this. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/02/drip-beef-two-ways/
I can't wait to fix it. It looks fantastic. I can't wait to try it. I love that website. I've tried a bunch of foods on her sight. I keep telling Hubster that I want her cookbook. He ordered me one for Christmas. It was just the wrong one. It was the thought that counts.








No comments:

Post a Comment