Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Already...

I can't believe it is already Thursday. This week is flying by, and I'm so glad that it is. That just means that we are that much closer to Hubster being home. I'm ready to see him. It was nice to wake up this morning to an email from him. One that wasn't a reply to something that I sent, but one that he sent on his own.

We got 2 inches of snow last night, but the kids are still going to school. I'm happy about that. I would prefer them to be in school. They don't need to have days off. It is cold though. I'm getting sick of the cold. It has been a long time, since I can remember it being this cold. It also has been extremely wet. It is supposed to keep snowing all day today. I can't even remember when we have had this much snow. I'm sure my Pennsylvania friends laugh at this. One of them was saying that the snow in her backyard hits her at her hips. That is A LOT of snow.

KG has been calling everybody Honey lately. She told me the other day that she needed a haircut honey. It is really adorable. BG has cut another tooth, so we are up to 4. I can hear her in her bed playing right now. I'm just going to let her play for a little bit more.

I have a Sunday School outing on Saturday evening. I've been doing my homework for Sunday school. Church last night was good as always. Still trying to get used to our new worship leader. Sunday morning services though with the choir have been amazing. He is doing an amazing job with them.

The boys are doing good. We are working on their science fair projects. TB's looks to be doing good. He is taking pictures of it every day to note the progress in the corrosion. Wish Hubster was here to handle that.


No comments:

Post a Comment