Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wrap Up...

Thursday was actually a good day till I got home. I met Shiloh for Starbucks and pedicures. The people are so nice where we go. They told us to just relax and take our time after they were done. We set there for nearly an hour laughing and chatting. It was very nice and relaxing. Then we met Rachel for lunch. The boys had a musical program Thursday evening that was okay and thankfully short. It was after I got home that things kind of fell apart. I had an email from KB's teacher. I talked to Hubster about the email. It was like being hit in the stomach. He called our Pastor. Who said he would call me to set up a time to talk to KB. Never got a phone call, but this morning my pastor asked me if I got his message. I didn't, so either he called Hubster's cell phone or a wrong number or my phone ate the message.

Friday wasn't any thing exciting. I don't even remember what I did.

Saturday went out with some other Seabee wives to Outback. It was a blast. I had so much fun. When I got home my mom told me that she won't watch the girls again. Seems they cried a bit. UGH! Great. Just what I wanted to hear.

Sunday school, church, and church again were great. I'm starting to feel the stress though of the end of the deployment. I'm really trying not to stress out about it, but I am. I worry about his job. I worry about how things will be when he gets home. I worry about the money situation. I worry about all of these what ifs. I'm stressed to the point where I'm afraid that if any thing else goes wrong that I'm going to shatter. There is that much stress on my shoulders right now. I know that every thing will be fine. It is in God's hands. I feel alone, and I dread Easter Sunday. I'm not looking forward to being alone. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I can already tell that Sunday is going to be very hard as it was the last deployment. At least this time, I'm going to church.

The kids have dental appointments in the morning, and I can't find the paperwork I filled out. The printer isn't working, so I need to make sure that I get there early enough to fill it all out again. UGH! Just another thing that I have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment