Thursday, March 4, 2010

It Is In the Mail...

My new wedding ring that is. I should be getting it Monday. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see it.

Nothing exciting really happened on Wednesday. We went to church last night, and that is all I can remember of it.

Today was my day out, and I had a massage and facial scheduled by Hubster for today. I had a couple of hours before it was time for my massage, so I decided to get a pedicure. The guy that was doing it cut my foot. He said I had a hangnail, and that was what was causing it. It hurts like the dickens tonight. I'm going to keep an eye on it to make sure an infection doesn't set in. I didn't think it was going to ever quit bleeding. The facial wasn't like any facial I have ever had before. It was more of a facial massage while she cleaned my face than a facial. I do believe that I prefer a regular facial. The massage wasn't as good as I usually get either. I'm actually pretty sore tonight. I don't know if that was from the knots or what. My shoulder is still hurting. I was hoping that a massage would work out the issues with my shoulder. Guess it didn't. I still though love and appreciate the fact that Hubster got it for me.

I only got a chance to chat online with Hubster today for a few minutes. He said that he had a long day and was tired. I'm worried about him. I worry about his ankle that is all messed up. Wondering what is going to happen with it when he gets home.

KB has district speech meet tomorrow. The girls and I are going to go to the school he is having it at and have lunch with him, and then stay for the awards ceremony. I think he will do great. He is so excited.

It has been a good week with the kids. They have all been listening and doing what they have been told. Well, BG is being her normal rambunctious self, but that is what an 18 month old does.


No comments:

Post a Comment