Monday, March 8, 2010

The Weekend...

Ended up inviting Felecia and her kids over on Saturday night for supper. It was nice having another adult to talk to. TB reminds me of his dad. It was nice outside Saturday, so we decided to grill some burgers and hotdogs. TB asked if he could do the grilling. He even wanted to season the meat. I wouldn't let him after he started naming of spices to put in it. He did end up doing the grilling of them though.

TB woke me up about five on Sunday morning telling me that his stomach was hurting. I told him to go the bathroom. About an hour later, he starts throwing up all over my floor. That in turn made me sick when I was cleaning it up. I thought that was what made me sick. TB stayed home, and the rest of us went to church. Got home from church, and I was feeling awful. I was hurting, so I fed the kids. Then I went and laid down. I fell asleep for nearly 3 hours. Woke up and I was throwing up. Got the kids fed and laid back down. Only to be awoken at 1 AM with KB throwing up. He at least made it to the bathroom. He took a shower after he was done, and I kept both boys home from school today. I still have felt bad all day. I finally kept something in my stomach tonight. Even eating it though made me queasy. My head is hurting also which hasn't helped.

My new wedding ring made it in. I'm hoping to get to a jewelers to get it resized for me. I hope that they can do it instead of having to send it back. It is very pretty, and I'm very happy with it.

Put my mother-in-law's airline ticket on hold. Just need her to look at it, and to let me know if it is a go or not. She will be here for 18 days, and my sister-in-law will be here for 15. That sounds like loads of fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment