Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Can't Believe It's Thursday...

This week has FLOWN by. I've been so busy with my job, starting to prepare for Hubster's homecoming, getting flights arranged, getting hotels booked, getting a car booked, and hunting for a new vehicle to us, that I look up and it's the end of the week. Man I hope the last few weeks of this deployment fly by just like this because I'm ready to see my husband. I can't even remember what has been going on.

Going out Friday night with some other Seabee wives for one of their birthdays. Actually got a sitter for the night. I bought MIL's airline ticket for her trip out to watch the kids, so that I can go and spend a glorious week with my husband by myself without kids. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about having any more little ragamuffins. Found Hubster a 1997 Ford Explorer 4x4 today. My dad brought it home for me to test drive. It has had one owner. It is very clean, and it handled very well. It was also $1000 less than we were expecting to pay. All in all, I think I will go ahead and get it. I get to drive it tomorrow. It has been nearly 2 years since we have been a 2 family car. I'm meeting a friend tomorrow. We are going to get a massage plus who knows what else. I did end up buying 2 new skirts today. I love it when I get a deal. They both hit me right at the knee and are denim. One of them has 2 denim ruffles at the bottom, and the the other one has a zipper that runs from the bottom all the way up to the pocket. I think Hubster will like that one. He was texting me while I was shopping for clothes for the trip. He was cracking me up with his comments because he was wanting to know what I was buying. I can't wait for him to be home.

I told our pastor last night that we had a time frame and gave him a two week time period. He was so excited. He wanted to announce it. I told him to hold off. That I would let him know when he could.

Saturday night I have a Sunday school pray and worship for one of our classmates. She is having brain surgery on the 22nd. How scary. We found out that my uncle has stomach cancer, but they think they caught it early. It has been a busy last couple of days, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. That is just the way I like it right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment