Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Think I Will Live...

I have been so sick for the last 2 days. Today I have felt pretty much back to normal except for a nasty cough and very sore stomach muscles. Yesterday, that I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

KG got gum in her hair last night. The only way to get it out was to cut it out. I'm still not sure how much we will have to cut off before it will look okay. She cried when we were cutting out the gum.

Friday it was 73 degrees here. Saturday it is 32 with snow. The weather is crazy.

I tried out a new icing recipe for KG's cupcakes. Turned out to be good.

Hubster called today. I feel bad because his chief told him to call home. I'm friend's with Chief's wife, and I asked her if she had heard from her husband. Found out that what had happened, and she said that she would tell Chief to tell Hubster to call me the next time. Wasn't exactly what I had wanted to do, but I did get a phone call this afternoon. I asked him if he was told to call home. I don't think he would have if Chief hadn't told him too. Then he didn't really talk. Made me kind of wish he hadn't called since he didn't take it upon himself to be the one that actually called. I could tell that if he hadn't been told to call home, that he wouldn't have. Makes me always feel good. Yes, that was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment