Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can't Believe I haven't Posted since Sunday...

Guess this week got away from me. I don't know how that happened. It has been an exciting week to say the least.

MIL is due in next week. She will be staying for 17 days with us. SIL will be in the week after that. She is going to be staying with us for 11 days. The kids are all very excited as am I.

KB is still having issues in school. He got 9 conducts, and I got 2 emails from his teacher. He has been grounded until further notice. He has a book report that is going to be assigned next week, so he is going to get an early start on it tomorrow.

The other kids are doing good. I got a wonderful report on TB from his teacher. I always love that. Everybody seems to just love him. They all talk about how helpful, and loving, and how he always has a smile. Wonder where that same kid is? I don't see him at home. At least he behaves himself at school.

I had to have half my mouth deep cleaned. That is what happens when you don't go to the dentist like you are supposed to. The right side of my mouth is hurting. I had to eat soft foods today. I'm dreading having the other side done.

Not really much else going on. We are very close to Hubster's return. He informed me that he has volunteered to go deploy with another battalion in August. Not sure I'm ready to face another deployment if it comes down to it, but I will. He told me today that he knows the point of contact, and he hopes that gives him a leg up. This seems to be what he wants to do, and I will support him 110% in it. We have not informed the kids that this might be a possibility. I don't see any reason to do that if it doesn't happen. I did inform our Sunday school class, but that was only so that they could also pray that we get God's guidance on this. This is a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment