Monday, March 1, 2010

The Big Girl Panties are On...

Woke up this morning to a brand new month. It felt so good to take the February lunch menu off the fridge. That is what our deployment countdown calender is written on. I had refused to even start counting down until I knew that we were under a 100 days. I didn't want to see any 3 digit numbers up on the wall any where. It feels so good to mark another month done and gone. Now just hoping that March follows in February's foot steps and speeds by. I'm trying to cram as much stuff into this month to keep me busy, to have things to look forward too. I've already got plans for the 4th. I get to have my massage and facial. On the 11th, I get to go to the dentist. Yes, I know, not something to look forward to all that much. I am trying to make arrangements to meet somebody for lunch that day though for after the appointment. On the 12th, I'm meeting Felecia for who knows what. I guess that day will be whatever trouble we can get into. The next week is spring break for the boys. I haven't decided yet what to do, but I'm hoping for gorgeous weather. I want to stay outside as much as possible. I'm thinking a trip to the zoo, the museum, a picnic lunch at the botanical gardens, a night in a hotel somewhere that has an indoor pool so they can go swimming. I don't know what all we will do, but I want it to be fun. We might even venture away for a road trip. Who knows. Still trying to firm up plans for the 25th. Hoping that Shiloh can meet up that day. Then we will be into April. I can't wait for April. April is shaping up to be a wonderful month too, full of things to do and places to go and people to see.

Woke up this morning to a much better attitude. It makes a huge difference. Just thankful that I serve a mighty God. Satan likes to hammer me with what he knows are my weaknesses. He was trying to take away the joy I had last night, and he did a good job of it till this morning. This morning I woke up with joy. I love it when I wake up with joy and happiness. It makes for a much better day. I still miss Hubster, but I have joy in knowing that we are getting to the end. That each day down marks one day closer to him being home. He is going to LOVE our Sunday school class. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment