Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Wednesday Is Done...

another church service attended without Hubster. That means that we are that much closer though to him being home. I can't wait. Church was great tonight as always. Really starting to enjoy our new worship leader more and more. Took him a few weeks to get into the groove of things. Him and his wife attend our Sunday school class. She is just as sweet. I really do like her.

Didn't do much today except go to Sams. Went and got a little bit of food. Sent my brother some money that he had asked if he could borrow until the 1st. Figured this way I wouldn't spend it, and I will just put it into my vacation fund when he pays me back.

Been another good day. I felt off this morning, but the rest of the day was good. I am noticing that my nerves are a little on edge. Little things are starting to get to me. This is part of the build up to him coming home, and knowing that I have so much to do to get done. He won't care one way or the other, but I do. I didn't get any thing accomplished that I was wanting to, and that starts a vicious cycle. Now, I'm hoping and praying that I don't get any more curve balls thrown at me. Please Lord, don't let there be any curve balls. I know this is the military, and there are bound to be. At least let them be something that isn't bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment