Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sickies Invaded Yesterday...

1KG had a stomach bug that struck last night. Thankfully it only lasted last night. She threw up on her MeMaw 2 times. Thankfully it was her and not me. BG still has gunky eyes, but that is all that is wrong with her. They did look much better when she woke up this morning.

I got to see Hubster yesterday on Skype and messenger. It was so good to see him. I actually did my hair this morning and put on makeup. Hoping to get to see him again. He got me a new wedding ring. I can't wait to get it. I really liked what he picked out. Hubster also sent the kids a package. I didn't get any thing in the package, not even a letter. He said he was in a hurry. Whatever. :) He sent the boys a backpack each with their names embroidered on them along with some more emblems. They weren't sure that they would be allowed to carry them in school. I had to tell them it was going to be okay. They were very excited. The girls each got a blanket. KG's is Dora, and BG's is Winnie the Pooh and Friends. They both were rolling up in them. They are so soft. I love these blankets. Hubster also sent home a blanket for himself that is an USA flag, Statue of Liberty, and the words God Bless America on it. KB asked if he could sleep in it until Daddy got home. He really misses him. Oh well, my present is in the mail. It just didn't come with the kids' package.

I was so PROUD of the boys yesterday. KB stayed at home because he was "sick". He was as sick as I was. Which means he wasn't sick. I told him that he had to do his homework as soon as he got it, and he was not allowed to gripe. He started on his homework as soon as TB brought it to him. He was finished with all of it by 5. Not one word of griping was heard from him. He just sat down and did it. Then TB had just a little bit of homework, and he did the same thing. He sat down at 5 which is what time I asked him to do it, and he did it without any griping. I don't think they understand how much of a difference it makes on me when I don't have to gripe at them to do their homework. It made for a much more pleasant evening to have all of the homework done by 6. Let's hope and pray we can keep it going tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment