Monday, March 15, 2010

Halfway through Another Month...

I'm ready for March to be over. The good thing is that we are halfway there.

Hubster sent me flowers today. He had read my blog from Saturday, and he thought I might need a pick me up. How very sweet it was. He certainly didn't have to do that. I love him regardless of it, but it was such a nice surprise. I thought it was a neighbor kid ringing my doorbell this afternoon looking for the boys. Instead I open the door to a woman delivering me flowers. It was such a nice surprise.

I'm waiting to find out if my nephews are going to be coming up this week. I have heard rumors that they are, but I haven't spoken with them yet to verify those rumors. I sure hope they do. I would love to see them. My oldest nephew's fiancee has a 2 year old little girl who enjoys playing with KG. She told Jeremy that she needed to come see KG. I think that is hilarious. I am supposed to meet my friend on Thursday at the park with the kids for lunch. We are going to have cupcakes for KG's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my baby is going to be 3. We are going to go Friday to the botantical gardens with my aunt and have a picnic. Hopefully we will get some great pictures.

We are still debating on rather or not to bring the kids out to GP when Hubster makes it back to the US. We are looking at the financial aspect of it. I'm hoping to get it worked out.

Think I might be painting the girls bedroom. Don't know yet. I've got to go and get KG a new bed as well as start looking for a toddler bed for BG. When did my girls get so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment