Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crazy Busy With Work...

I'm not going to complain, but I have logged close to 80 hours of work in the last two weeks. At least those hours have been productive. I should log around $1600 in commissions. Wish I could do that all the time. I have 3 more trips that I'm working on now.

I missed Sunday morning church services because I slept through my alarm. I never even heard it going off. I guess I was tired. We did make it to the services on Sunday night. I got home and was chatting online with a couple of different wives who went to the reintegration meeting. I was seething by the time I was done. Seems we won't be told when they will be home until 3 days prior. I don't know what to book. It isn't fun. I have about a 5 day time window now. No idea what to expect. I'm ready for it to be done. I'm ready to be done with March, and I know that we are close to being there.

I'm hoping to get the playroom cleaned tomorrow. If nothing else, that is what I want to get done. Thursday I am meeting Shiloh and Rachel for Starbucks, pedicures, and lunch. It should be fun.

I have no idea what to do with KB. He doesn't want to go to school. He says he doesn't have any friends. That one of the boys in his class is telling other kids lies about him, so that none of the kids will play with him. I guess I will email his teacher and see if she knows any thing. His grades are slipping bad. I'm ready for Hubster to get home. Hopefully he can talk to KB. I just don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment