Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today has Sucked...

There are no words to sugarcoat it. It has sucked. I want to sit down in my closet and cry. It has been that bad. I hate the end of a deployment. I despise the end of a deployment. I'm at that point where the end is so near, but at the same time it feels far away. It doesn't help that I didn't hear from Hubster today. Even though he hasn't actually called on a phone in nearly 3 weeks, I still get to chat online with him just about every day. Today hasn't been one of those days though. I guess he figured I was going to be busy today, so there really wasn't a point in getting online. I know he has been tired. Still when you don't hear from them, your mind starts playing nasty tricks on you. We are so close to the end. I happened to look at the count-up clock today. It reads 180 days. That is 6 months dang it. 6 months...He should be home. Stupid, stupid extension. I hate this. I'm now wondering what else is going to hit me wrong today. I'm very disconnected from everything.

Add that to the fact that I had plans for today that got canceled. The boys have no desire to go any where. I really need to run some errands, and I have zero desire to get dressed and go do them. I need to clean my house. It needs a thorough cleaning, and I have zero desire to do that either. I hate our bedroom furniture. I want a new bedroom. I want a new bed set at the minimum.

KG did go pee in the toilet today. I was very proud of her, but then she wanted her diaper back on after she did it. I really do just want to give up. I need to buy some new clothes, but I'm afraid to go and spend the money on it even though I have found some excellent deals online. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment