Friday, January 22, 2010

Woo Hoo It's Friday...

On the verge of another week down. I'm so happy about that. I keep saying one step, one day, one week at a time and eventually we will be done. I'm actually beginning to feel like that maybe just maybe we are getting there.

We are having an ice skating party tomorrow for the Seabee kids. I hope the kids enjoy that. I'm pretty sure that I won't. The only thing that makes it worth while is that I get to see some other families. Even though I probably won't see much of them because the girls are too little to skate, so they will spend most of their time playing. We are planning on running to Sears tomorrow to get the kids some clothes. I guess that is what the rest of the Sears GC is going to go to. Oh joy, just what I wanted to spend it on.

Even though the girls are only 17 months and nearly 3, I have to laugh at their personalities. They fight so much more than the boys did at this age. BG yesterday balled up her fist and hit KG in the face just because. The fight was on. They were hitting and slapping each other, and their brothers just sat their and laughed. BG is such a vocal thing. She is bossy, and she doesn't mind telling you what she thinks. Yes, you can't understand every single word that the little person says, but you can understand enough of her gibberish to get the gist of what she is saying. The boys received their books that Hubster read to them on video yesterday from the USO. He looks good. The girls were glued to the screen watching him, and KG kept saying that she was talking to her Daddy. She misses him. She just kept touching the screen saying Daddy. BG was hollering it too. BG is crying right now because that KG took away her toy, and KG just told her to Hush, Honey. She keeps telling her to be quiet. Oh joy.

I'm waiting on the ceiling guy to arrive. They are finally going to fix our ceiling after nearly a month of it being broke. He should be here at any time. Now BG will not have any thing to yell at any more when she goes downstairs.

Going to make a list of things that are needed for the boys science projects for school. Then go and get the things on the 1st to make them. I want to have these done before the deadline this year instead of what happened last year. It is going to take TB 2 weeks for his project to be completed any way, so that needs to be started.

I officially started a countdown, and I'm going to make something for the kids to let them see how close we are to being done. I'm ready for this to be over, and for Hubster to be home. I really do miss him. He is asking his mom to come out to stay with the kids when he gets home for a few days so that I can meet him. Other wise, I doubt I will get to go to meet the plane. I hope she will. Oh boy, do I hope she will.

No comments:

Post a Comment