Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh Head of Mine....STOP POUNDING!

Oh how I wish that my head would quit hurting.

I made it to Sunday School and the late service today. I just couldn't get myself up this morning to make the early service. We had a change in our Sunday school teacher a few weeks ago, and I'm really loving him. He is doing an amazing job, and I really love the "feel" that our Sunday school class has right now. Our church bulletin had a thank you note in it that Hubster had sent. I teared up when I saw it. Then during the service the tears started, and I couldn't get them to stop. I was missing having my husband sitting there beside me.

I know of a couple of couples who are in the midst of splitting up, separated, thinking about going their separate ways, or divorcing. It just weighs on me. My heart hurts for them. I wish I could say something to make it better.

I was dressing BG this morning in a dress that was KG's last year. KG did not like the fact that BG was wearing her dress even though she couldn't wear it. It is too small on her.

Got to get ready for church tonight. Only 2 more days to KB's 10th birthday. He won't let me forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment