Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brrrrrr....

It's cold outside. Good thing I like cold weather.

Not having my laptop means I don't blog as much. I'm hoping to be able to get it fixed sometime in February. I won't have the money until then. We are paying off a credit card this month, and as long as I have a computer to work on there is no reason to not go ahead with our plan. What is sad is the credit card was from when Hubster was in the predeployment stages in GP. It was what he didn't get reimburesed for from the Navy. The thing is though that it will be taken care of, and the only bill I will have left will be one teeny tiny payment on my credit card. Nothing will feel as good as knowing that we will have not one dime of credit cards owed, and that our van will only have 6 more months of payments. I'm thinking I will get those knocked out though by March. As much as I might want a new tv or a new wedding ring, I would not trade the feeling of knowing that I don't have to work in order to pay off bills. The bills will be paid off. That is a wonderful feeling to have. I paid cash for all of our Christmas. I didn't have to go into debt for that.

I had my Seabee Wife Day out on Tuesday. I went and got my hair color redone. It is now more brown with a reddish tint with blond highlights in it. I reallly like it. I think though that next time I might ask for a little bit more red tint. It does look good though. After I was done, I went to the movies and saw Did You Hear about the Morgans? It was cute. I didn't feel like I wasted my money on it. I was going to see It's Complicated, but the movie start time was just too late for me.

I have no idea what is going on with KB and his grades. RIght now though they stink. He made a 38 on his history test. That got him grounded from the Wii. He at least "found" his Ipod. Amazing how it turned back up at his friend's house when I started taking his money away. I really think he "gave" it to T, but he kept telling me that he lost it. I don't believe half the stuff he tells me.

Got to talk to Hubster yesterday on the phone. He said he didn't have access to a computer yesterday, so he called instead. KG got to talk to daddy, and she told Grandma last night that she talked to Hubster. She called him by his name, and then she laughed.

Other than that, it has been very quiet around our household. Just waiting to hear when the insurance adjuster is going to be here to look at the hole in the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment