Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Woke Up This Morning...

from a dream. The dream seemed so real. I dreamed that Hubster was home. Then I woke up to the cold reality that he isn't, and that he won't be for a while yet. That is not the way to wake up. I also woke up this morning with a terrible, terrible headache. I feel like my head is going to fall off. At this point, I kind of wish it would. That way I wouldn't have the pain that is radiating from it.

KB is going to the local speech meet next week for his school. He was so excited. If he does well there, he will go to district next. TB hasn't even said his Bible verse for the speech. His teacher is nice enough to let him change his Bible verse, and then say it on Monday. I wouldn't have done that for him. He has known about this for too long not to.

KG this morning woke up this morning and asked if she could holda the Prissy. I just love to hear her talk. It is so cute.

We have ice skating today. I promise to take lots of pictures and even video it. I made sure that the batteries were all charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment