Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seabee Wife Day Out...

I had so much fun. I laughed, and I had a very good time. I met another wife today at Starbucks at what we discovered really was the half way point for us. After we finished our coffee, we went and got pedicures. We were laughing because we were talking about different colors of toe nail polish. I was wanting purple. She was wanting pink. We both ended up with red that ended up being nearly the exact same color. We met Rachel for lunch at Posada's. It was nice sitting there talking and chatting. I was telling them about wanting to take the kids somewhere during spring break, and they both were wanting to got to. I guess that means we are going to have a road trip come March, and then we are planning a trip to Shreveport in February. Just trying to get through these months as quickly as possible.

Today is KB's 10th birthday. I can't believe it has been 10 years since he was born. My mom called me while we were at lunch to ask me if I knew that Hubster had called KB at school to wish him a happy birthday. Hubster took the time, half a world away, to wish his child a happy birthday. That is a very special person. I teared up when I heard.

The girl's found their motorcycles yesterday, so the boys put them together after school. KG hasn't gotten off of hers all afternoon.

We are waiting on my dad to get here in order to take KB out for his birthday dinner. I'm not sure yet where we are going, but it is sounding like Ihop. I guess that was better than Denny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment