Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is What I know...

Not much. No really, I don't know all that much. You can ask my boys. They will even tell you that. You know how it is. You have kids, and then you start losing IQ points and common sense with each of them. By the time that you have 4 like me, you are an idiot or a raving lunatic. Your choice.
My dad fixed my toilet last night. Seems somebody put a make up brush down the toilet, and that was what was clogging it up. Thankfully we didn't have to call a plumber to come and fix it. Still have a great big huge 8 foot hole in the ceiling. One of these days the lady that owns the house will fix it.
My mom informed me yesterday that if we, my husband and the kids and me, ever move out of the area we live in, that they are planning on moving to New Mexico. Sounds like a good idea to me. They love New Mexico.
Tonight at church was the annual state of the church address. I must say that our church is really growing. We have a special Military Outreach that Hubsters is a part of, but I'm not. Tonight while Pastor was talking, he mentioned all that the military outreach is going to be doing over the next year. He was saying how much that we as a church need to support the military and their families. Hubster and I were mentioned during the address. It brought tears to my eyes.
The boys are out of school tomorrow. They are wanting to go see the new Jackie Chan movie. It is supposed to be gorgeous this week, so I might take them to that. Then take the kids to the park later on. I will have to crunch numbers tomorrow and see what my budget is looking like.
My door handle broke on the driver's side door. You can only open the door from the outside. I'm hoping it won't cost a whole lot to fix it. Praying it won't cost a whole lot to fix that or my horn. The horn has to be fixed before it will pass inspection which is coming due in February. I know that will have to be budgeted in to next month's budget.
I think I might try and convince Hubster that we need to go on a cruise either in October or maybe even February of next year. I guess a lot of it will depend on what he is actually doing. I hate not knowing what the future holds, but the thing is that God knows what our future holds.
We have lots of changes happening with the ministers at church. ID is no longer our Music director. He is now the pastor of the Young marrieds. He should be amazing in that capacity along with his wife. (Hubster, she is wanting to know if you have gotten your dvds or not.) Then we have a new Music director coming in, and RH is stepping down. He has a lot on his plate with taking care of his parents. Lots of what I think will be exciting changes.
I have been thinking a lot lately about the difference over the last 3 years in our marriage. When he was deployed last time, I was concerned about him finding somebody else. This time, that doesn't concern me one little bit. I know without a doubt that my husband loves me with every thing that he has, and that he wouldn't do any thing to hurt us. That love is returned to him ten fold. The best thing that he can give me is knowing that all of our bills are paid off. I never dreamed that I would one day be able to say that. It is the best feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment