Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

I certainly didn't ring in the new year like I had wanted. I would prefer to ring it with Hubster. Instead I rang it in with a full blown panic attack. It had been a while since I had one. I think it was just a combination of things all coming together at once to cause it.

Tonight was the next to last night of our Bible confernce that we have at church to start off the New Year. It was amazing. Probably one of the best one's that I have been to. I love going to church, and this year I'm going to resolve to make sure that I get to Sunday School. I've been missing it, but that is coming to and end. I'm going to get back into the swing of things on that front.

I took the kids today to see The Princess and the Frog. I LOVED it. It was old school with the characters singing, and the animation being hand drawn. I can't wait to see it again. I went to the movies with another Seabee wife and 2 of her girls. The boys were trying to play it off that they were too cool for the girlie movie, but they were engrossed in it during the movie. They didn't hardly budge.

I did finally hear from Hubster this morning after a very uneasy night of not sleeping. I can now rest knowing that he is okay. He told me that he couldn't contact me till Sunday, so at least I won't be as worried about him and wondering why no contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment