Thursday, January 14, 2010

Count to 10

Slowly....Deep breath....Count to 10 again....Deep Breath....Count to 10 again...

Oh the girls have tried my patience today. They are whiny. They have wanted to be held, usually both at the same time. Which truthfully is really hard. I don't have enough lap to hold them.
I'm at that point again. I need a break. I want to just sit and talk to another adult that is going through this. At this point, I would just like to talk to another adult that is not my parent. Add that to what ever it is that my body is doing, and I'm just fed up. My body has gone haywire, so now I got to have a bunch of blood work done yesterday to see if they could figure out what is going on.
I'm really just tired I guess. I want it be over. I want to just pick up a phone and call my husband whenever I feel like it. I want to look in his eyes and feel his arms wrapped around me. I want to smell him and hold his hand. I can't wait to finally see him.
The boys have actually been surprisingly good this week. Not a single conduct report has been sent home for KB. TB has done what he has been told. He has done his homework with minimum fuss from me. It has been a breath of fresh air this week. I really needed it with the fact the girls have been sick.
I think of how lucky that I truly am. I know what is going on with a few other families, and I am a truly blessed by God. I'm thankful every day for my family, and the wonderful husband that I have.
I keep telling myself, One day at a time. One step at a time. Slowly but surely, we are getting through this deployment. I'm just ready for it to be over, but at least we are on the downhill side.

No comments:

Post a Comment