Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Can't Sleep Tonight...

I think I'm going to have to break down and take something. I've tried a hot bath. I've tried reading. I've tried putting the computer away, but all I do is lay here and toss and turn. I'm restless tonight. My mind is racing, and I wish it would just stop.

KB has a big day tomorrow..well today. He goes for the local speech meet. I hope he does well. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about how well he is doing in it.

I got a note from TB's teacher today. It seems that he was very upset that he hasn't gotten a chance to talk to his Daddy lately. I didn't even realize it. I would have never known if it hadn't been for his teacher. His friend told Mrs. N. about how upset he was. Hubster said that he would call him very soon at school. They are wearing their battalion shirts to school. It is camo day, and they asked if they could wear those. My mom is going to wear mine because she wanted one to wear also. I'm wondering if Hubster is able to fly a flag on behalf of the school where he is at. He needs to let me know because otherwise, I will get somebody to do it where I know it can happen.

I guess I'm going to have to call the dentist tomorrow and make an appointment. I need to have a tooth pulled. The filling fell out a few months ago. Plus I need a little bit of dental work. That along with the motor mount needing to be fixed, the door on the van needing to be fixed, the horn needing to be fixed, registration needing to be done this month on the van, and the van inspected, it looks like February is going to be my month of bills. I hope and pray that nothing else goes wrong. Please nothing else go wrong.

I started doing our taxes tonight. I have all but one W2 form from Hubster's civilian job and my 1099 from my contracting work. I was sick when I saw how much our income dropped from the previous year. Our income dropped nearly $30,000. Yes, that was 4 zeros after the 3. The only thing that makes it a little better is knowing that we are still okay with losing that amount of money, and that we are pretty much debt free. I hope to see that W2 and 1099 soon. I do NOT want to have to contact Hubster's job. I don't care for them at all, and they certainly don't like me.

Hubster and I were discussing today, well discussing as best you can by chatting online, what he was going to do when he got back. We need to have some sort of a plan in place. I HATE not having any idea what is going to happen. It drives me nuts, and I worry about it. Yes, I know that it is in God's hand.

Our new music minister was introduced tonight at church. Not really impressed with the first night of music. It wasn't bad. It just wasn't Isaac. It was different from what Isaac does.

My aunt asked me tonight what we were going to do for KB's birthday, and I was telling her that I hadn't figured it out yet. I think we have decided that we are going to have his party and something for me on the 7th. I wish that Hubster was here. Oh how I wish he was here.

Pastor did a fabulous job tonight. Service was fantastic. It was all about being careful with what you say and love. It was so true. I've really been trying to watch what I say, and I've been trying hard to avoid any and all gossip. It isn't easy because that human side of you wants to know what is going on. I'm just really trying hard to be a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment