Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It is Wednesday, but this post is really about Tuesday...

I was just wanting to go to bed last night, so I didn't post any thing. Thought I would do it this morning before we got good and going.

Yesterday was my Seabee Wife Day Out, and I went to Time Out for Mom that our church does every 3rd Tuesday in the month. This month it was tea at our pastor's house that his wife hosted. It is always such a good time. I really enjoyed it. I love their house. It is beautiful, and it is decorated so pretty. His wife is a sweet heart, and I wish I had 1/10 of her decorating ability.

After that I went to Sears to see what they had. I have nearly a $100 left on my last gift card, so i wanted to see what they had. They were having a huge sale on their clearance, and I walked around with the clothes for a good 15 minutes. I ended up putting every thing back. I did find this dress that I liked for KG for Easter. The only thing about it I didn't like was it was a little too pink. It was the first place that I actually looked at though for Easter dresses.

I was so proud of the boys. They passed every single one of their tests last week including spelling. TB had a good progress report for the week. He had 80s and 90s in every thing except for Science. He can bring that grade up though. I have no doubt of that. They have still been listening and doing what they have been told with a few exceptions. Really pretty proud of them. They are ready for the Daddy to be home. They keep asking me how much longer, and I keep telling them, I have no idea.

BG yesterday was playing in the dishwasher while Grandma was trying to load it. Grandma told her to stop it, and she stuck her tongue out at Grandma and spit. Oh boy, that little girl is something else. KG is wearing her panties this morning. She wanted to put them on. I'm hoping that is a good sign, and maybe, just maybe, we will be potty trained very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment