Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nothing like sweating...

Sweating is good for you, or so the lady on the exercise dvd keeps telling me. I'm going to agree with her for now. I started Weight Watchers last Friday, and tomorrow is my weigh in day. That scale had better moved down. I've been on a plateau for 2 months, and it is driving me crazy. I decided to shake things up some, so I decided that I'm going to try WW. I'm really loving it so far, but I also haven't stepped on a scale since Monday. I really, really, really want to get to my second goal. I think that would feel so awesome. I also decided that I'm going to work out even if I do hurt, or even if I start hurting, after I'm done. I've worked out 4 days this week, and I've found out that Tylenol before the workout starts seems to help. I don't hurt as much. Yeah, that gallbladder thing, *note the sarcasm* is really what is causing the pain.

I called my primary doctor yesterday because he has had my test results since Monday afternoon. He wasn't concerned at all with any of my results. He looked them over, and he didn't see any reason to refer me to anybody because I have ZERO symptoms of having a gallbladder attack. The only thing I have going on is the pain in my groin and hip area, and he didn't think that was caused from the gallbladder. Imagine that, a doctor who actually believes that there is something else going on down there besides my stupid gallbladder. To be on the safe side though, I get to go and see a surgeon now. I should know who and when that appointment is going to be with next week. I'm getting really tired of seeing the doctor. I jokingly keep saying that I would like them to remove any non-vital organ at this time. Surely one of them is the culprit or culprits for the on again and off again pain I've been experiencing. I'm pretty sure my family would agree with me.

Hubster has been working insane hours. He hasn't made it home before 8 PM any night this week and last night it was 11. He had to leave early this morning too. I talked to him for a few minutes before he left. I felt bad for him. He is so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment