Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting Old Sucks...

Went today and had an ultrasound on my gallbladder. The doctor's office called me back within two hours of being done. I have another partial diagnosis. This time I have gallstones. She is forwarding my ct scan and ultrasound test over to my primary doctor. He will determine where I go from here. I don't know if that means surgery to remove the gallbladder or what, but I still don't think the gallbladder would make me feel like my insides need to fall out.

I do have to go back to visit Dr. M on the 21. I have to go in on the 18th for an ultrasound to check the size of my cysts. All of that sounds like oodles of fun to me.

1 comment:

  1. ah honey I'm sorry you're going through this! My mom had gallstones many years ago (and did end up having to have the gallbladder removed.) If memory serves it made her feel like hell for a long time (insides falling out type of pain- so it could very well be that along with a few other things!) She felt MUCH better after the surgery. She had a few other health issues that contributed to the overall crap feeling ( diabetes etc...) but it did help her immensely with the pain! I really hope they figure out what's up soon! I know you've been miserable!

    ReplyDelete