Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Month...

I can't believe that March is already here. It just amazes me. I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday while I was prepping supper, and KB wants to know why all of these bad things are happening. For those of you that are not aware of it, which shouldn't be that many since I don't make it a secret, we are a church going family. We are there just about every time the door is open. I explain to him that I believe, as does our pastor, that we are looking at the return of Jesus soon. It is really awe inspiring and exciting at the same time. He tells me that he can't wait to see Jesus. That gave me a warm fuzzy.

Hubster got to go and see his grandma this weekend. He went up to see her Friday night, and he went back to Hueneme on Sunday. He had a good time, and that makes me happy. I took the girls to the zoo on Saturday with another Seabee wife and her little boy. We had such a good time. BG keeps asking to go and see the lions. I should have just bit the bullet and bought the season pass. Then we could go whenever we wanted to. The boys didn't want to go with me, so they went with Grandma instead. She said they were excellent.

Tonight is Ladies Fellowship at church. Need to get supper prepped for everybody, and I have to make my finger food. Wonder if salad is considered a finger food? We have plates and forks there. I would prefer to fix that instead of something else. I must say that I make a really good salad with feta cheese, dried cranberries, and pecans.

Hubster is due home on Saturday, and I'm ready to see him. He asked to if he could go home on Friday because class will be done at noon, but he can't . They even had 2 flights out of LAX that would have worked.

1 comment: