Sunday, March 13, 2011

Seabee Ball 2011



Some of my very favorite wives in the world. For some reason we get tagged as the trouble makers. I have no idea why that would be. We never got into trouble. We just always have a good time where ever we happen to be.



Hubster and I during the Ball.



My very dear friend FD who I happened to meet in the LAX airport before our hubbies first deployment. I still thank God every day for that chance meeting because I have what I consider one of my very dear friends because of it. She is truly what is defined as a Seabee Sister.



Hubster and I before we left the house.

It was Seabee Ball time in our neck of the woods. Let me first say that this was probably the very BEST ball that I have ever been to. The committee did a fantastic job. My hat is off to them. Hubster and I had a ball, literally. I can't remember the last time I danced. Well, I can. Let me just say it was around 14 years ago. I remember how much I love it. It always amazes me how quickly that you just pick right back up where you left off with some of the wives that have been in the trenches with you. It was like that you saw them last week and not six months ago. We really had a great time, and I'm so glad that we went.

2 comments:

  1. I was glad to see you there and letting loose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I wish we had danced at our ball but we were so tired by the time the music started! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete