Monday, April 4, 2011

What a Weekend!

It was wonderful. Saturday I finally met a lady that I had been chatting with online for over 6 months. We met for pedicures and lunch. I must say that was probably the best pedicure that I have ever had. I paid for it, but it was wonderful. We ended up eating at TGIFridays. It isn't my favorite place to eat, but it will certainly work when you are hungry. It wasn't to bad. Plus I know they have some pretty good boneless wings, and that is what I was hungry for. Saturday night Hubster and I went on a date. We ended up eating at a steak place called The Keg. Let me just say, that was probably the best meal I have eaten in forever. It was so incredibly yummy. It is not cheap, but we are already making plans to go back to there in June with some friends of ours.

Sunday we went to church in the morning, and then we made it up to the base. We needed to do some grocery shopping. We found out they were showing Gnomeo and Juliet at the theater, so we decided to take the kids. The girls and I (that is what happens when you wake up at 530) fell asleep during the movie, but the 3 boys said the movie was good. We came home after the movie, so we never made it to church last night. That felt odd, but Hubster wasn't feeling all that great. I think the long hours from work last week finally caught up with him. He was exhausted. He got a phone call last night from one of his Chiefs asking him to (aka informing aka voluntell) that they needed him back in Port Hueneme from April 25 - May 6. Looks like he is going to be gone again for 2 weeks.

I also got a phone call on Friday from the general surgeon's office. I have an appointment with them on Thursday at 330. They politely informed me that if I had any "episodes" or hurt in any way, that I was to call them immediately. If I couldn't get a hold of them, then I was to go straight to the ER. Yeah, that made me feel wonderful. May I just say that I'm ready for all of this to be over and done with. I just don't want to hurt any more.

The WW thing is going great. I lost 2.5 pounds last week. I was very excited with that, and I didn't feel cheated in any way. I was able to eat whatever I wanted to on Saturday night because I had so many saved points. This is really a great program. Here is hoping that it keeps going that way. I'm really enjoying this, and I'm really enjoying my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment