Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CT Scan...

was today. That was an interesting experience. That was much better than a MRI any day of the week except for the nasty tasting crap I had to drink. I'm hoping that I hear back from my doctor at the end of the week.

I still hurt, but I start to get nervous about everything turning out normal. How strange is that? I hurt, and I know I hurt. I want to know that there is a reason that I hurt, and that she can fix the reason I hurt. My biggest concern is that she will tell me things are normal, and that there really isn't any thing to fix.

Until they give me the results, I will be in a wait and see pattern.

I have lots to do to get ready for KG's birthday party. I haven't even decided what birthday cake I want to make for her. I need to hurry up and decide though because I don't have a lot of time left to make it. I'm torn between two different designs. I'm going to go with the easiest of the two though.

No comments:

Post a Comment