Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The World Goes Around and Around and Around...

The title doesn't have any thing to do with this post. I just wanted to put it on here. Yes, I'm goofy that way.

Hubster took the kids (all 4 of them) fishing today with one of his good Seabee friends. They seem to have had fun. I had a doctor's appointment with the OB/GYN. Those are always fun, but I'm done with not knowing which day I'm going to be in pain and what days I'm not. Thankfully (I guess you can say that.) today was one of those days where I was in lots of pain. To the point, where I was wanting to cry. I could accurately describe to her just what I was feeling. This has allowed us to finally, after nearly 9 months of this pain, to come to the conclusion that I need to have a hysterocetmy. She wants me to have a CT scan first to make sure that there isn't something else causing the pain, but if not, then I'm going to be having surgery. Who wants to come help me for 2 to 3 weeks with the kids when I do have the surgery? Doesn't that sound like oodles and loads of fun? At least now I know that I have some relief in the near future.

On a happier note, a few weeks ago our neighbor boy, from here on out known as Jordan, went with my boys to TnT lock in at church. This is an Awana thing. They asked him to go with him. On the way over, he informed me that he had never been to church before. Never even been inside a church. He really enjoyed it, and we told him that he could come with us again. He didn't get to go on Sunday, but he did go with us this past Wednesday to Awanas. He loved it. He wanted to go with us last Sunday. He went to Sunday school and children's church Sunday morning with the boys, and on Sunday night he went to what we call "big" church. In other words, he went to the main sanctuary to hear our pastor speak. We were sitting at supper on Sunday night, and he tells us that when Pastor started preaching, that he thought, "Dude, you don't have to yell. We can hear you." Then he realized that he was excited about what he was preaching, and that he had a microphone. Hubster and I busted out laughing. Pastor is going to get a kick out of this. Jordan wanted to know if we had church on Wednesday night because he knew that he didn't have Awanas. We told him yes, that Wednesday is going to be "big" church. He said he couldn't wait to go and hear Pastor preach again. That makes me so happy to hear him say that. Guess he is going to church with us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment