Monday, February 21, 2011

GRRRRRRR...This Seabee Wife Thing

at times just gets on my last nerve. Today has been one of those days that it is getting on my nerves. Hubster left yesterday for Hueneme for a 2 week class. That is fine. He really needs to go to these classes. The funny thing is that class doesn't start until Tuesday because of the holiday. That means that he went a visiting yesterday and today. I'm fine with that. He got to see his mom and his dad. That isn't why the Seabee wife thing is getting on my nerves today though. I'm just irritated that he really didn't have to be in Hueneme until today. Enjoy the holiday that you got. I'm going to remember it, and I want one too. :)

The kids were out of school today for President's Day. The boys have science fair projects due on Thursday, and once again Hubster is not here to help make sure they get done. That falls to me yet again. I asked him to please, please make sure that TB had help with his. He waited until Friday night to get the stuff to even do it. Saturday we had things that needed to be done...aka shopping. We didn't make it home until late, so I told him that I would take care of it today. What other choice did I have? I again, thank you Navy, get to make sure that things get done at school for the boys. I told Hubster last year that he was going to get to do the boys projects this year. That didn't happen. I'm going to get to make sure they get done again.

No comments:

Post a Comment