Thursday, September 24, 2009

No Title..

I've really haven't had much to say. Hubster has left US soil. The kids are doing okay. We are getting through this one day at a time. We are putting one foot in front of another. We are getting by as best we can.

BG learned how to take off her diaper this week. Oye is all I have to say. I have been trying to convince KG that she needs to be a big girl and start wearing panties. Her response, "Why?" Then it is I don't want to.

The boys are boys. KB has decided that football is fun, and that he is going to try his hardest now. Amazing what that did.

I've gotten to talk to Hubster every day, and he told me that is going to be coming to an end soon. I have no idea where he is or what he is doing. I don't care what people tell you, the not knowing is the worst. It allows your mind to imagine the worst. I will have to have faith though that he is in a safe place, and I know that he will do everything in his power to stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment