Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Day Down...

We made it through another day. I'm wishing the days would go by quicker than they are. They seem to be dragging. I think a lot of my problem is that I'm not working out of the house. My days are all the same. I do the same thing over and over and over. Nothing seems to change. It all stays the same. I've tried the getting out of the house, but that doesn't seem to be working out all that well for me. I need something to do besides dealing with my kids all day every day.

TB passed his spelling test with an 84. We are so proud of him. He actually has a B average this year so far, and he was told that he would never pass spelling with his dysgraphia. It is nice to know that we figured out what works for him, and that he has a teacher that works with him and us. KB is struggling in school. I hope that things are starting to turn around for him. He thought he did well on his spelling test today.

The girls got to see Hubster on Skype today. As soon as KG heard the ding, ding going off on the computer, she ran over to the laptop. She was hollering "Daddy, Daddy" over and over again. I got wonderful pictures of her kissing Daddy on the screen. BG was so excited. She was bouncing up and down on my lap. She just kept saying Dada, dada, dada. It was so cute. After about 20 minutes though they were done. That gave me a chance to see him and talk to him. We played a game of checkers. It was just nice to see him, and it has put me more at ease knowing that he looks good. He sounds good, but he said they are keeping him busy, busy, busy. Which are making the days blend together and go by quickly. That is good for him. I just hope they go by quickly for me too.

I'm getting the first care package ready to go. KB wrote his daddy a letter and drew him a picture. KG helped me write a letter. I wrote a letter, and she drew all over it. Oh well, it is something from the both of us.




1 comment: