Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Girls and I are home,

but I don't want to be. I would much prefer to be with the Hubster. Praying that the time apart will fly by. The boys needed me at home, and Hubster needs a little bit of time before boots leave US soil to get into his zone. He couldn't do that with us there.

BG turned 1 on Friday. How did we celebrate? 9 hour road trip home is how. Thankfully the girls are great travelers. Planning on having Bella's birthday cake either today or tomorrow. I can not believe that she is 1. How time flies. She got new ear holes for her birthday from her Daddy. How sweet is that?

The week that we got to stay with Hubster was wonderful. He was able to spend a good amount of time with us. I will forever be thankful for the last week. I just wish I didn't have to leave. I miss the man terribly.


No comments:

Post a Comment