Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a Busy Weekend.

I can't believe the weekend is already over. It flew by. Saturday was KB's first football game. KB is the kicker. He has never played football before this year. Needless to say he was extremely nervous. He was doing a little dance before they started. He was so nervous, that he barely kicked the ball. It was kind of funny. He didn't get to play again until the 2nd half when he kicked off again. This time it was much much better. He kicked the ball about 25 yards, and then he tackled the guy that had the ball. He got to play some on defense. They lost the game 40 to 0. Yeah, it wasn't pretty.

Saturday night we had a Sunday School class get together for Hubster's and our class. It was a fajita and swimming party. The kids had a ball, and I really enjoyed getting to talk to the people in our class. I haven't been going to Sunday School because I haven't been around much, but I'm also having a hard time dealing with it by myself. We got home late, but we did stay at our house.

Today was church day for us. We went to the early service, which starts at 830. Then we had Sunday school. Yes, I actually made it today. I'm glad that I did. Our class is really growing. I couldn't believe how many were there. After church, J and A took all 4 kids (yes, they are very brave.) home with them. The boys have talked nonstop about how much fun that they had with them. They went 4 wheeling and swimming. The boys were tired including A. Hmmm, I wonder if they still want 4 kids. Them taking the kids gave me the chance to do things that I wanted to do. I called my friend, to see if she would like me to bring her some lunch. Her mom has been in the hospital since Thursday, so I took her some lunch and sat up there with her for a couple of hours. I really enjoyed talking to her, and her mom was cracking me up. Had lunch by myself. I really enjoyed getting to eat without little kids asking me for this and that. After lunch, I went and saw Love Happens. It is a very cute movie. I don't think Hubster would like it, but I certainly did. Now, I'm sitting at my parent's house again. The girls fell asleep, so I'm just going to stay here. They were wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment