Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I had plans for Thursday, but they are getting scrapped. I don't have anybody to watch the kids for me, plus I think BG is getting sick. She woke up this morning with what I thought was an allergic reaction to something. She was running a low grade fever tonight. I just checked on her though, and she seems to be fine. Going to keep an eye on her, and if she is still running fever tomorrow, we are going to the doctor. Don't want to take any chances. The flu is running rampant through the kids at the boys school, so I want to be extra careful. It seems that both varieties are the culprits. My mom had 5 kids out of 14 out today with the flu and flu like symptoms.

I have to take the van in tomorrow to the shop. I'm praying that it isn't going to cost me a lot of money. Please don't let it cost me a lot of money. Please. Pretty please.

I went to the OB today. I was wanting to schedule my surgery, but I get to go back in 2 weeks. She wanted to know if I felt bad. My back was hurting a little. We find out that I have a very, very bad bladder/kidney infection. She gave me the strong stuff. We are not playing around with this. I have to go back in 2 weeks because my blood pressure was up also. As soon as the numbers are where she wants them, the surgery will be a go. I love Dr. M. She is absolutely the best doctor. I can't say enough nice things about her. They don't make dr's like her any more. Even though she is a couple of years older than me. She was wanting to know where her girls were. Uh, your office said not to bring them in. I will be taking them with me in a couple of weeks. It shouldn't take very long at the office. I was happy that I was in and out in under an hour. That includes the 20 minutes she sat and talked with me. She had to go through all of my pictures on my phone. She told me to tell Hubster hi, and that she was going to get me all fixed up. Have I mentioned how much I love Dr. M? I'm so glad that she takes Tricare Prime.

TB's progress report didn't look as good this week as it has in the past. I think it is carelessness on his part. I told him that I would give him $40 if he brought those grades up to A's and B's by the time report cards come home. He should be able to do it if he buckles down and works hard. That includes his handwriting grade. He got a 90 on last weeks grade. He can do it if he goes slowly and puts his mind to it. Told KB the same thing. If he gets those grades up to A's and B's, he would get $40 also.

KG took her diaper off and was throwing it at her brothers. I swear she acts just like her daddy. BG just has not been feeling all that well today.




1 comment:

  1. I like the new screen...
    Hope baby is better tomorrow. Hope van not too expensive to fix...
    Hope all grades are wonderful...
    And where is Dr. M located?

    ReplyDelete